Focus and Scope
Jurnal Akuntansi Publik (JAP) focuses on the research related on public sector accounting (PSA) that are relevant for the development of the theory and practice of PSA in Indonesia and the world. JAP covered various of research approach, namely: quantitative, qualitative and mixed method. Beside, it focuses related on various themes, topics and aspects of PSA, including (but not limited) to the following topics:
- financial management in public sector
- financial reporting in public sector
- IT development in public sector
- accounting for hospital
- accounting for zakat and waqf institution
- accounting for worship place
- accounting for political party
- accounting for university and school
- Tax policy/regulation
- behavioral accounting in public sector
- auditing (forensic) in public intitution
- Owned village/local government/central government enterprises development, etc.
Determination of the article that will be published in JAI carried out through double blind peer review by considering two main aspects, namely: relevance and contribution of articles on the accounting theory and practical development. Editors and reviewers provide constructive feedback on the evaluation results to the author.
Article review process usually takes 4 to 12 weeks. If the author does not get confirmation from JAI for long time, author can confirm to Mr. Hafiez Sofyani via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JAP publishes articles bianually ie every March and September.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Processing Charges
Every article submitted to Jurnal Akuntansi Publik will not have any "Article Processing Charges". This includes submitting, peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining and archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the articles.